Employer Support Service
- Unlimited telephone employment law advice from lawyers.
- Templates for contracts of employment, staff handbooks, contractor agreements, letters to employees and health and safety statements.
- Detailed guides to employment law, HR issues and health and safety law.
- News and updates.
- Buy and download package installer for Windows immediately (Also available for Mac).
Telephone legal advice from lawyers on legal advice line
Lawrite Employer Support Service subscribers get unlimited use of our legal advice line for telephone advice from lawyers about employment law problems. The advice is given by working lawyers, not a call centre. The service is operated on a callback system during business hours within the UK, with a dedicated 0800 telephone number so calls are free from most UK landlines.
Employment law documents - employment contracts, employee handbooks, templates for letters
The Lawrite Employer Support Service includes the Lawrite Documents package for document templates including contracts of employment and staff handbooks, letters to employees, law guides and manuals. It includes:
- Templates for contracts of employment (short and long contracts, senior manager contracts), a contractor's agreement, and director service agreements;
- Templates for a detailed staff handbook for all employees outlining HR policies and procedures including disciplinary and grievances, performance review, redundancy, maternity leave, paternity leave, parental leave, shared parental leave, adoption leave, equality and equal opportunities, disability discrimination, sickness and absence from work, holidays, use of e-mail and internet at work, data protection (updated for GDPR), vehicles, anti-bribery and corruption, data protection, whistleblowing etc;
- Templates for letters and forms to use when dealing with employees, including those required to fairly operate disciplinary and grievance procedures, redundancy procedures, performance review procedures, applications for maternity and paternity leave, flexible working, shared parental leave, etc;
- Detailed and helpful guides and manuals covering employment law and HR issues, including an A to Z law guide, a detailed employment law manual, an HR guide and a guide to the document templates;
- Online content for news and updates;
- Templates for a health and safety policy, a health and safety statement, and risk assessment forms, and a health and safety law manual;
- More than 120 document templates and 700 pages of useful guidance (pdf);
- Download package installer for Windows computers. A Mac version is also available - contact Lawrite support after purchase to receive the Mac installer via We Transfer.